Sunday, November 4, 2007

Friends.

My definition of friends are very simple people who hang out and help you.I think i have better friends at church than in school.Some of my school friends are rude and cannot be depended on
Church friends are more trustworthy.Me and my brother would always depend on our church friends to drive us everywhere.Take one of my friends Daniel and Deric Mok for example ,they would fetch us to futsal games ,lunch and most importantly CENDOL.

But hopefully our habit of needing them to fetch us would cause any troubles to them.Usually they would have their own activities and im usually worried that were disturbing them .

So thanks anyway friends:Zhi Yong, Deric Mok,Daniel Mok and others who have heplped us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. u guys do like CENDOL...