Thursday, March 13, 2008

Future Posts Under Your Choice

Here I am to tell all of you to tell me what you want me to put in to a post.If you don't have anything in mind here are a few choices that you can vote for me to put in.1Canaans answer for musicians ,actors and singers a basic different and fun view of people who have served God and took a big step in service which will be a giant leap for music in serving God in Canaan. 2Future predictions I am thinking of in mind for you and all of you and as a bonus what would happen and what would Canaanites be like .It will be about me matching people unoffensively and putting my ideas of career for them in a nice point of view .Make a Choice ,Take a Choice ,Wait for the Choice and Enjoy your Choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel u shud write bout how hard is it to organise futsal games every sunday..everyone is like wanna play-play la ; if dun too bad..all these fools dont even bother giving the organiser's a call.Is the future of CBCFC ?? I hope not =) anyway is just my 2cents.

Clem Choo said...

Yea i agree this has been a major problem for respectable organiser ju ping brandon and benjamin who worked very hard