Thursday, May 29, 2008

Most expensive Instant Noodle.

Just came back from futsal session. This time me and my bro played against adults from age 20-35. We won !!!!! I was the Goalie and I save many great goals!!! Diving,sliding and saving!!!!We won first game 6-3 against some expert adults. My bro score a great goal with tricking the keeper!!! So after the match I came back I was really hungry. The restaurant was not closed yet. I asked for some fried food but mum wont let and I already tried all the restaurant food so many times. I decided to make ONE Expensive Instant Noodle.

First I took the instant noodle out and put some hot water in after that I cracked an egg with it. Microwave for 5 minutes( to cook the egg). When I took it out it was really dry so I add in some chicken soup from the restaurant. My mum made four Dim Sims (the size of a tennis ball each enough to cover a plate). Then I put in two curry chicken from my restaurant(all thighs which means it is very tender and soft.......ang mo don't like chicken thigh so very cheap to buy) . In the end you have the most expensive instant noodle with dim sims, curry chicken, good soup and an egg. The soup of the noodle was so good that my bro decided to try it and he thought it was great. Imagine chicken soup mix with a little of the instant noodle seasoning soup mix with egg mix with curry = the best soup for the best instant noodle. Come over here someday and I will make it for you to try.


I had another type of expensive instant noodle last time. It was a normal noodle cook in a wok (chefs always say wok toss food taste better and its true). Added with an egg , chicken soup ,4 prawn , two big prawn, chicken( thigh),some beef and sotong ( ang mo panggil calamari). Also a good instant noodle.

All the best food when you use your brain the easiest could be the finest food. EXPENSIVE INSTANT NOODLE.

No comments: