Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye.

I just want to dedicate this post to a friend of mine who has now gone to be with the Lord. He taught me and everyone who knew him alot in his life and left alot of memories that will never ever be forgotten. Just want to thank him for all the things he had gone through that definitely inspires us all. He left me with alot of memories. I remember serving God with him the most. We served together in VBS and those were the happiest time I remember back in Malaysia. There was one time me,Weng Kit and my brother went over to his house at night where we practiced for a VBS presentation scene with Daniel and Ju Ping as well. Those were the happiest time I have ever had.

Ju Liang thanks for everything you have taught me in life and I enjoyed hanging out with you last time when we use to jam together. You were one of the greatest person I have ever met and definitely the strongest. Guess I will have to wait till God bring us all together again one day. Knowing that your now in a world where theres no more suffering and pain makes me glad but we would always remember you. Now when I think of the old songs we use to play , I feel sad but I know there are people who are going through a harder time then I am. Thanks again for everything good friend.

We will definitely miss you.


Farewell and Goodbye Ju Liang until we meet again soon.

No comments: