Friday, October 17, 2008

J'attendrai (I will wait)

Too busy for many stuff now...Lately just lost the touch to post about futsal and other stuff. However I have been posting on another blog of mine. Random action stories. Those ideas just come in for my other blog. I post like three to four posts everyday!!! But right here I got nothing to post. My other blog is way better than this blog, though I created the other blog first.

Anyways I was gonna post on something special today.....J'attendrai means I will wait in french.....The reason I choose that is because recently I realize that things are worth waiting....I've got this little cousin who is running around now as I post...His small and so cute...He just learned to walk...When I saw him at the start of the year, all he knew was how to crawl and roll around. But now his walking around and sometimes falling. When he walks it seems like his having fun...Anyways I'm glad I was able to see him crawl and now walking around!!It was worth waiting...Maybe soon he would start to talk.......J'attendrai!!

Another thing is about love for me now......Wah love is everything everyone is on about....Like my brother you see him with a positive aspect of everything which is goood man....I never had a serious relationship before......maybe last time once in a while I would play some sms....chat a bit.....go after one or two...see abit talk abit..But that was last year...Ever since I came here...I just lost the feeling....Too busy with my study....futsal.....and family stuff. So this tings I think would come......Hey I dont mine being single!!!I've seen people living life single and I've got no problem with that.. People who live for God are those that are really appreaciating life..Singles really do inspire me...The way joy of the Lord satisfy them by giving them strength and happiness...God makes everyone different....and I think God made some people single for some reason.....Plus heres a tip for those guys and girls......God maybe waiting for your time to be right....So J'attendrai!!! Be patient...

No comments: