Saturday, October 11, 2008

Smile........

Every time I close my eyes I seem to get flash backs of times not so long ago. I would usually see me sitting in Timothy's house on my last day in Malaysia, sitting on a stool jamming with the guys, standing next to my bro, Ju Liang and in front of Joel while serving in VBS. Having fun in Sunway Lagoon. Mafia during youth camp. Cendol before or after futsal. Thinking about times like that makes me smile.

The thing I hate about myself is that I don't appreciate things when I'm enjoying it. Everyday in school during recess and lunch I would go to the basketball court to play street soccer!! I think most probably next year when the Year 12 students like Maw and Karma are gone as they go to university I would miss playing soccer with them. They are good at skills and awesome in their own style. So I guess I should appreciate things before its too late.

Lesson of the day appreciate people before their gone, happy events while your going through and most importantly your many blessings in all times........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Futsal here is awesome man. I think God gave me a lot of blessings in my life during this 14 years. I go to school everyday. School starts with 2 45 minute periods then recess then another two period then lunch then another two till school ends. It's awesome cause during recess and lunch we play street soccer with the seniors. My bro plays as well. Some somalians come and the best players are Maw and Karma. Me and my bro are considered good there but there are a lot of people with different skills here. Then on Thursday and Friday evenings we have futsal in Ivanhoe and Macleod. Maw and Karma and some Macleod students play in the leagues too. Pretty fun studying here.

No comments: