Wednesday, April 8, 2009

High On No Drugs.

Well a strange feeling came to me today. I had this feeling in my mind a long time ago. The last time this strange trippy.....high .....druggy feeling came to me was when I was ten years old. Five years ago. I can barely pay attention or focus on anything. My mindh is just movin in an out an in...I can barely control where I want to look out...things are going blur....and jus like the last time....whenever the feeling comes I get so happy and sick the same time....like i feel good but also feel like throwing up...And whenever I hear music im familiar to...I hear new stuff.....kinda like trippy weirdish sound...sounds tat sem new but also seem familiar....i reckon im goin crazy...maybe I should get some sleep...but this feeling is so nice.....for once im not worried about anything life may bring or what I wish to do.....when i should finish my song....when i should go and have a snack....haha...im high on my own....no drugs...no prescription medicine ....jus a plain high.....trippy feeling...it gets trippier when i close my eyes..maybe im jus tired...

Anyways i'm posting this time to introduce you to the new era of this blog....its story time and hope u emjoy it....i'll be posting some stories soon...this are love stories base on people i know and people I have met...so this are real love stories....hope you enjoy the new era

No comments: