Sunday, March 22, 2009



This is a new song I wrote called How Does She Know. The song came to me last year but I decided to write and record it today. Hope you like it. I really do hope you will subscribe to my videos and continue listening to my songs. I really appreaciate all comments that I get. The important thing is that you guys enjoyed it.

How Does She Know (Original Song)
Lyrics:
How does she know
That you deeply love her
How would she find out that
I wish we were together

How does she know?
How does she know?
That I deeply wish to show I love her

And in the streets,I could hear them sing
The joy of love it seems to bring
As I sat there watching all alone
Hoping someday you'll be my very own

I wish you knew
That I deeply love you
But I can't seem to find my way too
Tell you that my heart was true

They say I love you cause your beautiful
I know your beautiful cos I love you

Boys and girls all gather around
They see each other and so love is found
But still I haven't got a single clue
To find my way to open up with you

The sun is shinning and our days are warm
But still the ice between us stands so strong
I know my hands are reaching on to you
Cause its your eyes thats pulling me through

I see you everyday but do you see me?
Cos just a glimpse from you would set me free
They say I probably should just be myself
But deep inside I'm still somebody else

How Does She Know?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To be Nervous...Is to be human" Mr Hargreaves.

No comments: