Friday, April 18, 2008

Count Your Many Blessings

God has blessed me in many ways.So many it will take months of writing to tell it to you.But here are some that I always have in my mind.Being able to live is already a blessing.But this post is important to me because it's going to remind myself when my faith is tested.

Two blessings that I remember the most is God watching over me and my brother and sister through the six months while my parents was away and having the chance to go to Australia.God gave me many things.Abilities to go through everyday as who I am and abilities to serve him.God gave me a birthday present on April 16th a few days ago, that is the ability to play the harmonica.On that day , I came home and decided to look for the harmonica my mum bought for me on my 7th birthday but I did not learn to play it another 7 years later I finally learn to play it as I explored that instrument and then found out a pattern to help me read harmonica scores.So I thanked God for my birthday present that he gave me!!.

Another blessing is all my friends,pastors,teachers and futsal and cendol friends.They supported me throughout my whole life and I'm really happy and glad to have such loyal and trusting friends like them.God has watch over me throughout my whole life.The greatest blessing he gave me was giving me the chance to grow up in a Christian family.Imagine if I was brought up as some other religion and had never came across Jesus before my life would be extremely different.

I might have a typical youngster attitude, doing negative activities and might not be who I am.Indeed that was the blessing I appreciate in many ways to be brought up in a Christian environment.God is a very strange loving father as he works in very amazing ways.When you ask for something he wouldn't give it to you there and then but he will guide you in earning it. When you start to think hard you actually realize that he was with you all the time.

I LOVE YOU JESUS.THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU GAVE ME.FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO GO THROUGH EVERYDAY WITH ME.

No comments: