Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gift Of LOVE

This is really not clement-like to post.I'm not sure am I feverish but somethings wrong with me lately.Just like a famous singer said 'Im not half a man I use to be...' I feel that this post is really from my other side whether good or bad I dont know for sure.Please forgive me if you find this post corny or soapie or dramatic.I have been fighting myself to post this.I dont think theres anything wrong with me but here it goes.............................

I'm posting about the gift of love today........a topic that has caused both joy and sadness for people around the world these days.Ithink for me the gift of love is very precious.Everyone gets it whether its family love,Gods love,love of the loved, puppy love and lover love.It all leads to the same place except for God's lovefor his children.Like a song I use to and still sing God's love is like a circle..a circle big and round...for when you see a circle no ending can be found...which simply says that God's love is eternal....sometimes when you try to feel smoke like I do or mist....you can't feel it.......but you know it's there.....you it is around you...........God's love I can feel.............I know where is it.......It's around me.........for those of my friends who have yet came to know Jesus and his love.........I can tell you that you haven't feel it yet but like smoke it is there with you...trust me........trust him.........

The reason I refuse to put lovers love here is because very little can find it.....perhaps your thinking I am just lonely but no........im serious....I got this from a song call COME TOGETHER...in the verse it is stated GOT TO BE GOOD LOOKING CAUSE YOU SO HARD TO SEE which means the ugly are always left out but this days I suggest guys you find true love in ugly people too but theres also good ones in the pretty one(refer to candle and the lighter) .Yes I tell you my friend that the world is getting cruel...if you have wealth and status you need to be careful when finding this love...........many people seek lovers with the face and body but thats wrong......seek the heart first before you turn to the face.........maybe even seek her personality which you think may benefit you and your future........Some people may not find true love because they either have high power or good looks but I can tell you if you ask God to help you with choices in life he would give you what he thinks is best for you because God's love for you is always true.........So conclusion........be wise when making decisions.

Family love...the type that always warms the heart.......when your down or in trouble or when someone scares or surprises you tell me who you call for.......Mah!!!!!!!!.........yes thats what we all do........it is because of all the love we get from them.We trust them.We love them and are always loyal to them.This are family love..your mum and dad...siblings..aunts....cousins..they will always be there for you.....your church is also your family.......when your troubled theres always people there to turn to...pastors..teachers...friends.....they are your family........they are the people who would group up and protect you.....help you and educate you when your down.....your church would always be there to guide you with God as team captain............so turn to your family when in trouble...........

Love of the loved and puppy love this are the subjects when I come back as the normal teenage clement....that is the kid who types for fun........so love of the loved........have you ever been to Times Square...Mid Valley.....The Mines........................................Carrefour......all except of the last one shows love of the loved...this is something like candle and lighter thing...if you have seen this youngsters there mostly LALA chinese...you would know what I'm talking about.........but this love is also if you are in a relationship..........ever had the feeling of I want to see her........must chat with her now.......lonely...so miss you and all that.........well thats the love of the loved and perhaps true love....but who knows................Love of the loved is still a strange thing isnt it.............then we go to puppy love..........heres five examples............boyI:he met this girl at summer camp.....they were happy.........he purposed...she ask for some time.........he grieves......next week a new girl came.........he gets back on his feet.......lady's and gentleman....the Puppy Love....boy II:he met this neighbour who he fell inlove with....they had fun....flying kites...cycling....being chased by the rain.........he had to move away..both never met again....then at school.......he met this girl in his class...they sat together.....BINGO he was happy.....but she became prim...he promises never to love....then he met another girl.....wow they look at each other....friends were jealous...they were glad.....both admits sharing feelings for each other...but they were given not enough time......so ending.......boy may be seeking new love(Puppy Love)........boy III: He mets this girl chat one the phone play sms....both admit love straight away...bf gf thing starts...love ends...boy meets another girl and the cycle goes on admit love...thing starts...love end...cycle continues for boy for another 8 TIMES hey heres a clue PUPPY LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy IV:Boy meets girl they argue...........fought............fought.........fought.........hey hey puppy love.Boy V:boy loves girl.....girl loves other boy...boy complains to his friends and they say..............Aiyah Puppy Love only!!!!! relaxlah...............well there you go guys.

Before I go heres some promotion and comercial guys...............Young Boy has got a myspace.........go visit..........new episodes on www.youngboyfictions.blogspot.com or go press on favourites Young Boy Fictions where theres story on Three Brothers based on half my life half fiction comedy.......AND STREET FUTSAL HAPPENING THERE GO SEE CALLING ALL CANAAN FUTSAL MEMBERS YOUR INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at www.youngboyfictions.blogspot.com thank you for your cooperation..Yours sincerely...........Clement Choo.............Sekian Terima Ka-SIH!!!!

No comments: