Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008!! 31st December 2008

Well I guess this is the end of 2008. I must say that this year was a year of great changes and even greater challenges. I got through some moments which would change my life and for the lives of many other people too. This year started with great blessings and I know that it will end with even more blessings. There were ups and downs. Things created and things taken. 2008 was actually a very meaningful year to me. Hey guess wat since Australia's time is three hours faster than Malaysia. I will celebrate new years earlier than most of you:). But surely there will be a positive and negative side of celebrating new years in Aussie land. The good thing is I can enjoy the cool fireworks in Sydney Harbour. The bad thing is X'mas and New Years is best celebrated with every family member and church friends which I consider family to me too. I wish all of my family,friends,and my family in Canaan a very Happy New Year. Right now I'm kissing 2008 goodbye. God gave me many blessings this year and he has been great to me just as he has always been. He gave me trials. He gave me gifts. Most importantly out of all of those things he has blessed me with he has shaped me. He has made a difference in me this year. God guided from the start of the year when I came to Australia. He helped me blend in with my new friends. Helped me join a futsa team and played some great matches. He answered my prayers.Recently he even helped me write some songs which I had planned ot do for so long. He told me that as a person we live for him and whatever he decides for us is surely the best for us. I really thank God for 2008. May 2009 be a f\great year too. Remember God never make mistakes. God is good.

Well theres nothing much to say but to say Happy New Year. Welcome 2009. Bye Bye and farewell 2008 you have been an amazing year.

With Peace and Love,

Clement Choo Kok Min

No comments: