Friday, December 12, 2008

Not much to do since holidays just started. Christmas is coming soon. The christmas mood here is very very strong. Everyone celebrates. But no matter how big christmas is it is important to know the true meaning christmas is celebrating the birth of Jesus.Some of my friends think that Christmas is all about Santa, trees and presents....So celebrate Christmas with your family,friends and lovers but remember the true reason you celebrate it...Here a song called Girl.

This is the first song I wrote. Hope you enjoy it please comment and give me your opinion. I came up with the melody and tune of the song last year around November 2007 and yesterday wrote the lyrics of the song. And it is definitely based on a real girl I know...

Lyrics:
Girl You Know That I Love You
Its save for me to say now
I Love You

Girl You Know I always will stay true
My love for you is ever more
and I love you

Maybe I will never be a man
Maybe I will never understand
But I know that I love you

Maybe you will never ever see
Maybe our love was never meant to be
But I Still Love You

Girl its really hard for me to
Tell you that your hair looks
Wonderful and so are you

And I could never find a way to
Tell you that your beautiful
And I Love You

Maybe its just so hard for you
To say that you love me too
But I still know that you do

Open your eyes and start to see
That when your with you'll be happy
And I shall hold you closely with me

Merry Christmas and lets get ready for 2009!!

No comments: