Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year !! 2009!!

The New Year just feels good doesn't it. But every time we celebrate new years we know we grow older and some of us might hope that the new year would be a good one for them.I hope 2009 would be a very fruitful year for me. Just like 2008 I expect new challenges in life and new blessings from God too.But this year I will respond to all these challenges and blessings with open arms.I promise to go through them with joy and trust in Jesus. If you were to ask me something I would like this year. Well I would definitely hope for a boost in my musical life. I hope to write more songs and since I'm in Year 9 (form three) in Australia. This year there will be not much test and less homework. So I could focus on my musical career and life and hope that this year would be a great one for it. Other than that I don't hope for more. Maybe a good sporting life too. May 2009 be a year for all your dreams come true and may God be upon us all.2009 would be a year of hope for me.

I'm turning 15 now. It seems like yesterday I was 4 years old in my parents arm while celebrating New Years and now I'm a teenager in Australia. The year passes so quickly. Hope 2009 would be very long and maybe achievements could be made.

Lastly I hope that in 2009 we will all have good lives. Prosperity and all that stuf isn't important. The important thing is we spend the year meaningfully. Spend the year for God.

Have a Happy New Year

Peace and Love

Cleemnt Choo Kok MIn

No comments: