Friday, March 13, 2009

Of hard work with Twinkle Twinkle Eyes

Things are getting so busy in my life now. I recently joined the Under-18s side of Boronia Soccer Club with my brother. And because of the high level of fitness they demand , I've been jogging 6 laps a day across my school football field. So my daily routine is wake up go to school and meet some chicks and dudes then go home have lunch....do some homework and at 5:30....I'll walk down to the school field and jog six laps around it.After that I'll walk back and watch some Simpsons.During my free times I either write some songs or surf the net. But if you notice ....most of this stressful stuff are not brought on by people or things but brought on by myself. I chose to join a soccer club which led to my everyday jogging and I love writing so I won't stop. Anyways the moral of the lesson is we make many decisions that we may think twice later about but nobody gets you through this things but God. He pulls you through them all. I now feel that things that happen....happened for a reason...If I didn't change school...I wouldn't get to play for a club near the new place I live in and wouldn't meet all this good friends...So when I think about I know that it is Jesus that makes things go round for me....:)

In my next posts, I'll take this blog to a further region by posting some stories inspired by the great Siew Lin and Mokkies...

This is my new song. Its called twinkle twinkle eyes. Hope you like it. This song is about a boys plea for his girl to stop crying. I came up with the tune a few years ago but only recently decided to finish the song. Please subscribe to my videos and enjoy. Feel free to give me any comments. http://www.youtube.com/user/heytambun




Twinkle Twinkle Eyes (My Song).
Lyrics:
Oh baby please don't cry
Wipe the tears away from your eyes
Cause I Love only you
And forever will

Im sorry for my wandering eyes
Im sory if I failed to reply
I promise never to see her again
And forever stay the same

When you smile at me with those twinkle twinkle eyes
Theres not a tear that I despise
And now I sing this song that I dedicate to you
So you believe my love is true

Now I Say Oh Baby I Love You
And I'll Say Oh Baby I Love You

So darling darling dry your eye
Your lovers here, so no more cry
Just when things they seem to get harder
It only gets easier

When you smile at me with those twinkle twinkle eyes
I start to cry for all my lies
And now I sing this song in a gentle gentle way
So it brighten up your day

And I say Oh Baby I Love You!

No comments: