Friday, November 21, 2008

One Little Bird.

Hi guys. Today was a great day. Played a good futsal game. My team faced a somalian grown up team. Roughly around 20-30 years old players. We leaded at first with 2-0 but then they managed to come back. In the end they won with 8-6. Good news is that I made many saves. The opponent had fun playing as they laugh at their friends who I save goals from.Just celebrated my Aunty Joons birthday party. Her son in law made some sushi. So it was a sushi party. Sang the B'day song and then cut the cake. It's simple but the important thing is we were together celebrating a member of the families birthday. Thats what made it special. I would say its even better than celebrating your friends or even your tian mi mi puppy love birthday cos its family and theres where all the important love is.

Oh yea......today when walking back from school I saw this cute chubby little bird on the floor. It looked like a baby bird and it was chirping so loudly. I just kept watching it for like ten minutes and then a nice couple walked past. I kept watching the little bird from a short distance , hoping no one steps on the little cute bird.

A strange thing happened. After an hour or so. I took a train to Macleod to go to the futsal stadium. While coming out of the train, I saw the same bird. FaT AND CHUBBY. The strange thing was the place that I first saw it was very far away. How did it get here. Did it took the train too!!!

So thats my day story. Oh by the way....recently I have been writing into a different blog. I put in fictional stories. I think its a blog for boys because it contains action stories like fighting, guns and even fictional futsal. The blog is www.youngboyfictions.blogspot.com

No comments: