Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged 2

Tagged by Siew Lin.
1. What's your most favourite colour?
Yellow......Yellow!!!!!!!Love Yellow....Everything Yellow is AWESOME!!

2. Who is the most important to you?
God,Family ,and Friends

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
I dont think of comitting suicide ...however i sometimes... i feel tat life is not really that exciting anymore...but i wont kill myself :)

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yea...

5. How many babies you want?
Right now .... jus one would be a lot of trouble for me....but yea in the future i like to have a futsal team of kids (5 or more)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes...but i only see two to three colours..

7. What is your goal for this year?
This year is almost ending and i forgot about it...

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yeap....it happens

9. Do you think that the person who tag you,like to play kidnaping?
I Don't think Siew Lin would play kidnapping....

10. What are you really afraid of?
Challenges in life...

11. What is your bad habit?
Rubbing my face...

12. Do u have a secret crush?
I can never have a secret crush.....crush maybe...secret no...

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- yeap

14. What does flying means to you?
Flying means travelling to places...when you say flying ...i think about other countries....

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
I want to experience life, living in a city alone....

16. Are you single/relationship?
Im single and glad about it...

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Siew Lin is a very good friend...(7 words)!!!

18.The most memorable thing a crush did for you...
Erm...well once she got me a cup of water...yeap water...washed my feet with it (got sand on it during that time)...:)

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
I rolled the ball to my opponent during a futsal match...

20. Which you prefer, Char Siew Pao or Char Siew Meat? =P
Well if you give me Ipoh Char Siew Pao and normal Char Siew Meat...I choose Char Siew Pao...

But if you give me Char Siew Meat from a restaurant called Sek Yuen in KL and normal Char Siew Pao....I choose Char Siew Meat...

So it depends where the food is from.

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Tagged :

1. Jeffrey...Tagged expert
2. Peter....PMR over, so more blogging!!
3. Joel....After SPM..
4. Weng Teik....Must do man..

No comments: