Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Photos The Year That Was...



Hey...So this are the photos of 2008 and some 2007. Anyways this photos reflect all the great blessings God gave me with all of you. My favorite picture would be the pictures I have with all of you. To be honest I feel the pictures of me alone looks boring and with all of you looks better. There is actually a happy mood in the group photos.

This song of mine came to me one day when I start to think why people change when their in love. Why are they not able to leave the person and why is she so important for that person. So I managed to write this one to advice people to choose the right person and don't ever leave your family or friends for a new love. Stay the same and be yourself. Hope you enjoy it.

With Hope and Trust in Jesus

Clement Choo

No comments: