Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Presents!!

This are the presents and stuff I got this year
F-50 Dynamic Cut Training Gloves used by Edwin Van Der Sar and Jens Lehman for
training!
My Glitter Lamp!! Looks awesome in the dark!!


This is my favourtie lamp but it didn't come with Yellow..


Did you notice my new 2009 calender. Pictures of puppies..


My new Mickey Mouse Cup bought from Hong Kong Disneyland 2006! Finally I can get a bigger cup of tea in the morning!


F-50 Dynamic Cut Training Gloves used by Edwin Van Der Sar and Jens Lehman for
training!





My mum also gave me this set of Lynx. The first one is a bodyspray and the other ones a bottle of Lynx (special occasion) next to it is my aunts present which is a box of Cadbury mix chocolates!



My cousin gave me two candy canes and a boost chocolate bar.


My mum and Dad got me,my bro and sis a nintendo wii!!!Awesome Christmas present!


So this are my Christmas Presents....I wish to thank God for all the great blessings he gave and as you can see he gave me some great presents too...

No comments: