Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Summer Gong Xi Fa Chai!

Well Chinese New Year is finally here. Let the music start playing and let the food keep coming.I'm wishing all of you a happy Chinese New Year.Gong Xi Fa Cai. It's summer here and its getting really hot. Yesterday was 37 degrees Celsius. Thats very hot. So here is my summer song. Hope you like it ...Still got a week holiday....Enjoy it while it last...Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!



I could see you looking at me
With your eyes,blue as can be
And I hope I'll never be free
Since your smile captured me
It held me close in your arms so tightly

But all I do is wait too patiently
For only time will tell if you love me

Summer came with love so true
Summers fine when your mine
Trees a green and sky so clear
Only when you are here

But though your voice I always seem to hear
Your face I see although your never near

Shes In love with another guy
I bet his nice, I sure am shy
And so you see why I never try

By summers end, I still stand alone
The only love for me,comes from home.

With Joy and Prosperity

Choo Kok Min

No comments: