Friday, January 9, 2009

Put Your Records On

Got a new hair cut. I miss my old hairstyle. But a new year means new hair cut. Last year I only cut my hair twice. Two times a year amazing. Chinese New Year is coming so lets get the Chinese New Year mood going. Since I was young I preferred CNY from anything else though Christmas and Easter is indeed important. But CNY is when you really celebrate and all the fun comes. Just hope that the CNY mood will come over here in Australia. Can't believe CNY is here again!!!In Malaysia we use to play cards without gambling and play mah jong with weng kit and my bro and sometimes cousin. I'm serious we actually play it. And I remember drinking alot of soft drinks. Cos the stores would sell alot with low prices my Dad would buy a lot last time and we just kept drinking and drinking some more.It was great celebrating with your family. And I would get my yearly allowance from CNY. Cos I don't usually get monthly or weekly allowance I mostly depend of CNY to get some money to use for the year like pay for futsal games and all that stuff. So hope you all would have a fun and happy Chinese New Year.



With Joy and Happiness

Clement

No comments: