Saturday, September 13, 2008

Future for me and for you....

Hey guys lately I have been thinking and dreaming. What would life be like if me and the canaan guys who play futsal would get a chance to actually taste the feeling of playing in EPL or spanish league or do stuff those professional guys do. I mean isn't it funny why we stand in such a far chance of playing for those leagues. We all have got skill. Trust me for our age we're beyond the people in Australia's level. All of us. But still why. I once imagined if I were to get a chance to put on a MU keeper jersey. A yellow one like Van Der Sar. With number one and the word K.M Choo (Choo Kok Min) on it. Guys I really hope that one day at least one of us would have a success in football or soccer. At least one of us. I mean the reason I think we stand a chance because we play futsal. Yes futsal builds your skills like dribbling and passing as well as shooting. Many stars started with playing futsal like Ronaldinho, Cristiano and even Pele. So dont worry if u think your not in a soccer team yet or your getting too old. Soccer is about your skills and your passion for it. I mean we've got talents like Brandon who defends like John Terry and Ju Ping our very own Cristiano. Other players like Joel, Benjamin and even my bro should get a chance. But still try and imagine what would it be like playing street soccer with those big stars like Ronaldinho.........wow....that will be the day.....

No comments: