Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged.....

Young Boy Corps is now introducing an all new program in this blog known as TAGGED. Everyones been doing it and my good pal Jeff tagged me and some people. Hope they all do it as well. I'm gonna personally add two futsal question in honor of this blog's dedication to the sport.

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
My parents won't stop me but I choose not to for now.

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Witty..

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
I pick someone I love who really loves me.

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Erm..yea but I tell my best friends and they get the message around.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yea other than the pain of rejection love feels good most of the time.

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Go travelling I guess....and spending time...precious time.

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
why don't u believe me....huh huh huh?

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
not really...unless I hated that someone.
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
A person is jealous because he admires you or wishes to be you.

.10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
eh come on lah ....stop it...make the world a better place.

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
alone

2) Who do you love the most
God...family......friends some gone and some remain.
3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
blurry but lately I've been dreaming about freestyle soccer alot.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
never....I can't make myself hate a person to a bad point.

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
when I was younger my parents told me that all McDonalds were closed but it was a lie!!! i hate people lying to little kids.

6)you went to the movies with?
my bro yesterday....watched Eagle Eye....

7)you hugged?
myself and sometimes my pillow.

8)you yelled at?
Objects that hurts me like the chair my foot hit just now....sakit!!
In the last week have you..

~Kissed someone?
never...

~Danced crazy?
yea....

think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
yesterday....can't really remember..something to do with the day before..

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
have a career in sports or music .....I Love Goalkeeping.

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
I would go to places I been to when I was younger like Genting, Goh Tong Jaya,and parts of HK And Macau.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
yea ..one time but not really serious...kinda like play play..

Are you old fashioned?
Yea people reckon i'm an old soul...for my interest in oldies

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
To not love them back...

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Playing futsal and playing as a keeper

Greatest Goal.( for futsal players)
-My greatest goal is a slightly flying kick in the air after chesting a free kick crossed by my brother and then kicking it in while jumping it hit the middle top of the post and wen't in.

Greatest Goal Remembered-
Joshua's goal in which he kicks it in a very difficult position next to the goal post facing the corner.

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
-Happy Together BY The Turtles
-In My Life-The Beatles
-To Be With You-Mr Big
-Grace Kelly-Mika
-Heaven is counting on you
-Have you ever seen the rain-Rod Stewart
-Mas Que Nada-Sergio Mendes

7 Words I Always Use:
Sure or not
Oleh
Mas Que Nada
Joga Bonito
Wolah(somalian for hello)
Fidip (pass the ball in Somalian)

I tag...
Peter
Brandon
Ju Ping
Mokkies

No comments: