Saturday, September 6, 2008

Songs In My Head.......

Songs has been influential towards me. Songs that remind me of friends, songs that seem to have a lot to do with me but at the same time doesn't involve me and most importantly songs that I sing for God. I guess everyone must have at least one or two songs that they never get tired of.

Some of these songs that I never get bored of are:
Yapun Wawa (Japanese Doll) by Sam Hui -This song was introduced by Daniel Mok during practice for VBS presentation. This song brings joy and yet sorrow for me. I remember practicing it in with at Ju Ping's house with Daniel,my bro,Ju Liang, Ju Ping and Weng Kit. We all practiced for the presentation. Like me kicking the ball in case I screw up in presentation day and also dancing around in circles with this song.

In the jungle by The Tokens- This song reminds me of my days with my aunt living in Sri Petaling while my parents were in Australia. It brings back memories of the six months.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai sung by Udit Narayan- This song is like a anthem for me and my friends. Daniel gave me this song one day after sunday school. It was melodic and tuneful. This song reminds me of church and my last few days in Malaysia.

VBS Songs-Ever since VBS 2007 ended I started missing the songs and until now I would close my eyes or turn the lights off and play this songs imagining I was there jamming with the guys to this songs at church. Indeed this songs are very meaningful for me and to many other people.

Happy Together by The Turtles-Somehow this song always makes me smile though it has nothing to do with me. But it brings me this loving feeling somehow.

Mei Lan Wo Ai Ni -No explanation needed ...you know.

Brimful of Asha-Loved this song since I was ten.

Big Yellow Taxi-Same for below.

Apologize-I don't like it but it leaves fond memories..

Tokyo Drift-Same for the song below.

Makes me Wonder-Personally I hate this song but for some reason it reminds me of the times I spent at my aunties house when my parents were away.

Cupids Choke hold-Same for the song above.

Kenangan Yang Terindah- Reminds me of going to school

Smack That-Reminds me of going to school in Victoria Institution...

You got a long way to go- Same for above.

You shook me all night long

This ain't a scene (Fall Out Boys)

Chinese Song translated called I don't know (Bu Zhi Tao) has a male and female singer.

No comments: